OUR RETURNS POLICY
All returns must be agreed by The Original Yorkshire Clothing Company Ltd. BEFORE They are posted back and must be sent with adequate packaging and insurance.
You can only make a return if:
- There is a fault in any of the material within the cap or accessory.
- There is a fault in any part of the manufacture process such as stitching or detailing.
- The size is incorrect and does not match the label.
- The cap is damaged in any way, but the packaging shows no obvious signs of damage.
- You’ve ordered the incorrect size – there will be a small administration charge along with postal costs incurred.
- You are unhappy in any way with the quality of the cap to a reasonable extent.
In all cases you will need to request a return and have it agreed, by following our returns procedure on our terms & conditions page, and filling out the returns form or emailing us with all the required information which can be found here.
We take great care to ensure our products reach you in perfect condition. In the unlikely event you need to return a cap due and it’s our fault, we will refund your postage and send a replacement or issue a refund where applicable. You will need to raise a return request.
POSTAGE & PACKING
All orders are sent via “The Royal Mail 1st Class Signed-For” service which means we deliver to the entire U.K. and your order is tracked and insured. In most cases you’ll receive your item within one working day although you must allow up to 3 business days for certain parts of the Scottish Highlands and other areas where the postal service is reduced. We have a 3pm cut-off period where we aim to despatch your order the same day if you place it before this time. This is not always possible so we guarantee next day shipping on all stock items.
Currently, we are only able to take orders and ship to the U.K. We aim to change this and make all areas accessible in the very near future. If you live outside of the U.K. and would like to order any of our products please contact us via email or the contact form, we will help answer any question or process your order manually and give you a clear price for postage to your country.
UK Standard Delivery Charge is a flat rate £5 for the 1st class signed for service. This includes a heavy duty mailer to help ensure your order arrives in perfect condition.
We will update prices here as we set up for more countries.